Disclaimer: The above PDF files are for educational and personal use only and are subject to their respective publisher's copyrights.
113. Hsin-Wei Huang, Wen-Chih Chang, Su-Jien Lin, and Yu-Lun Chueh “Growth of Controllable ZnO Film by Atomic Layer Deposition Technique via Inductively Coupled Plasma Treatment“ J. Applied Phys. 2012, 112, 124102.
112. Chung-Nan Peng, Tsung-Cheng Chan,a Wen-Yuan Chang, Yi-Chung Wang, Hung-Wei Tsai, Wen-Wei Wu, Lih-Juann Chen, and Yu-Lun Chueh "Resistive switching of Au/ZnO/Au resistive memory: an in situ observation of conductive bridge formation", Nanoscale Research Letter, 2012, 7, 559.
111. Wen-Chih Chang, Cheng-Hsiang Kuo, Chien-Chang Juan, Pei-Jung Lee, Yu-Lun Chueh, and Su-Jien Lin “Sn-doped In2O3 Nanowires: Enhancement of Electrical Field Emission by a selective Area Growth” Nanoscale Research Letter, 2012, 7, 684.
110. Szu-Ying Chen, Alexandra C. Ford, Ali Javey, Lih-Juann Chen, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Growth of InAs Nanowires by Solid Source Reaction: A Promising Material as the High Mobility Channel for Nanoelectronics” Journal of Science and Innovation 2012, 2, 173.
109. Ya-Wei Chung, Fang-Chung Chen, Ying-Ping Chen, Yu-Ze Chen, and Yu-Lun Chueh “High-performance, solution processed zirconium-indium-zinc-oxide thin-film transistors” Physical status solidi-rapid research letters, 2012, 6, 400.
108. Xu Xiao, Tianqi Li, Peihua Yang, Yuan Gao, Huanyu Jin, Weijian Ni, Wenhui Zhan, Xianghui Zhang, Yuanzhi Cao, Junwen Zhong, Li Gong, Wen-Chun Yen, Wenjie Mai, Jian Chen, Kaifu Huo, Yu-Lun Chueh, Zhong Lin Wang, and Jun Zhou “Fiber-Based All-Solid-State Flexible Supercapacitors for Self-Powered Systems” ACS NANO, 2012, 6, 9200.
107. Chia-Yang Hsu, Der-Hsien Lien, Sheng-Yi Lu, Cheng-Ying Chen, Chen-Fang Kang, Yu-Lun Chueh, Wen-Kuang Hsu, and Jr-Hau He “Supersensitive, Ultrafast, and Broad-Band Light-Harvesting Scheme Employing Carbon Nanotube/TiO2 CoreShell Nanowire Geometry” ACS NANO, 2012, 6, 6687–6692.
106. H. J. Liu, C. W. Liang, Q. He, L. Y. Chen, Y. J. Chen, YC student, S. J. Lin, C. W. Luo, Y. L. Chueh, Y. C. Chen, and Y. H. Chu “Epitaxial Photostriction-Magnetostriction Coupled Self-Assembled Nanostructures” ACS NANO, 2012, 6, 6952.
105. Maxwell Zheng, Zhibin Yu, Tae Joon Seok, Yu-Ze Chen, Rehan Kapadia, Kuniharu Takei, Shaul Aloni, Joel W. Ager, Ming Wu, Yu-Lun Chueh,and Ali Javey "High optical quality polycrystalline indium phosphide grown on metal substrates by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition" J. Applied Physical, 2012, 111, 123112.
104. Min Hyung Lee, Kuniharu Takei, Junjun Zhang, Rehan Kapadia, Maxwell Zhang, Yu-Ze Chen, Junghyo Nah, Esther Alarcón-Lladó, Tyler S. Matthews, Yu-Lun Chueh, Joel W. Ager, Ali Javey “p-InP nanopillar photocathodes for highly efficient, solar-driven hydrogen production” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed, 51, 10760, 2012.
103. Wen-Chih Chang, Cheng-Hsiang Kuo, Pei-Jung Lee, Yu-Lun Chueh, and Su-Jien Lin “Synthesis of single crystal Sn-doped In2O3 nanowires: size-dependent conductive characteristics” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2012, 14, 13041.
102. Chi-Hsin Huang, Jian-Shiou Huang, Shih-Ming Lin, Wen-Yuan Chang, Jr-Hau He, and Yu-Lun Chueh. "ZnO1–x Nanorod Arrays/ZnO Thin Film Bilayer Structure: From Homojunction Diode and High-Performance Memristor to Complementary 1D1R Application," ACS Nano, 2012, 6 (9), pp 8407–8414.
101. Shih-Chen Chen, Yu-Kuang Liao, Hsueh-Ju Chen, Chia-Hsiang Chen, Chih-Huang Lai, Yu-Lun Chueh, Hao-Chung Kuo, Kaung-Hsiung Wu, Jenh-Yih Juang, Shun-Jen Cheng, Tung-Po Hsieh, and Takayoshi Kobayashi. "Ultrafast carrier dynamics in Cu(In,Ga)Se-2 thin films probed by femtosecond pump-probe spectroscopy," Optics Express, Vol. 20, Issue 12, pp. 12675-12681 (2012).
100. Luo, L.; Huang, F. Y.; Guo, G. J.; Tanner, P. A.; Chen, J.; Tao, Y. T.; Zhou, Jun; Yuan, L. Y.; Chen, S. Y.; Chueh, Y. L.; Fan, H. H.; Li, K. F.; Cheah, K. W.. "Efficient Doping and Energy Transfer from ZnO to Eu3+ Ions in Eu3+-Doped ZnO Nanocrystals," Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Vol. 12, 2417–2423, 2012.
99. Cho-Jen Tsai, Ching-Yu Yang, Ying-Chan Liao and Yu-Lun Chueh. "Hydrothermally grown bismuth ferrites: controllable phases and morphologies in a mixed KOH/NaOH mineralizer," J. Mater. Chem., 2012,22, 17432-17436.
98. Chung-Nan Peng, Chun-Wen Wang, Jian-Shiou Huang, Wen-Yuan Chang, Wen-Wei Wu, and Yu-Lun Chueh. "Improved Performance of ZnO-Based Resistive Memory by Internal Diffusion of Ag Atoms," J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 12, 6271-6275 (2012).
97. Chih-Yen Chen, Yu-Kai Lin, Chia-Wei Hsu, Chiu-Yen Wang, Yu-Lun Chueh, Lih-Juann Chen, Shen-Chuan Lo, and Li-Jen Chou. "Coaxial Metal-Silicide Ni2Si/C54-TiSi2 Nanowires," Nano Lett., 2012, 12 (5), pp 2254–2259.
96. Junghyo Nah, S. Bala Kumar, Hui Fang, Yu-Ze Chen, Elena Plis, Yu-Lun Chueh, Sanjay Krishna, Jing Guo, and Ali Javey. "Quantum Size Effects on the Chemical Sensing Performance of Two-Dimensional Semiconductors," J. Phys. Chem. C, Article ASAP.
95. Alvin T. Hui, Feng-Yun Wang, Ning Han, Sen Po Yip, Fei Xiu, Jared J. Hou, Yu-Ting Yen, Tak F. Hung, Yu-Lun Chueh, Johnny C. Ho, "High-Performance Indium Phosphide Nanowires Synthesized on Amorphous Substrates: From formation mechanism to optical and electrical transport measurements," J. Mater. Chem., 2012, Advance Article.
94. Kuniharu Takei, Morten Madsen, Hui Fang, Rehan Kapadia, Steven Chuang, Ha Sul Kim, Chin-Hung Liu, E. Plis, Junghyo Nah, Sanjay Krishna, Yu-Lun Chueh, Jing Guo, and Ali Javey, "Nanoscale InGaSb Heterostructure Membranes on Si Substrates for High Hole Mobility Transistors," Nano Lett., 2012, 12 (4), pp 2060–2066.
93. Wen-Yuan Chang, Hsin-Wei Huang, Wei-Ting Wang, Cheng-Hao Hou, Yu-Lun Chueh, and Jr-Hau He "High Uniformity of Resistive Switching Characteristics in a Cr/ZnO/Pt Device," J. Electrochem. Soc., Volume 159, Issue 3, pp. G29-G32 (2012).
92. Cheng-Ying Chen, Te-Hsiang Liu, Yusheng Zhou, Yan Zhang, Yu-Lun Chueh, Ying-Hao Chu, Jr-Hau He, Zhong-Lin Wang. "Electricity generation based on vertically aligned PbZr0.2Ti0.8O3 nanowire arrays," Nano Energy (2012) 1, 13–24.
91. Yu-Ze Chen, Te-Hsiang Liu, Chin-Hung Liu, Cheng-Ying Chen, Szu-Ying Chen, Wen-Wei Wu, Zhong Lin Wang, Jr-Hau He, Ying-Hao Chu, Yu-Lun Chueh. "Taper PbZr0.2Ti0.8O3 Nanowire Arrays: From Controlled Growth by Pulsed Laser Deposition to Piezopotential Measurements", ACS Nano, 2012, 6 (3), pp 2826–2832.
90.Ching-Chun Lin, Wei-Fan Lee, Ming-Yen Lu, Szu-Ying Chen, Min-Hsiu Hung, Tsung-Cheng Chan, Hung-Wei Tsai, Yu-Lun Chueh, and Lih-Juann Chen. "Low Temperature Synthesis of Copper Telluride Nanostructures: Phase Formation, Growth, and Electrical Transport Properties," J. Mater. Chem., 2012, 22, 7098-7103.
89. Su-Ching Hsiao, Chih-Ming Hsu, Szu-Ying Chen, Yu-Hsun Perng, Lih-Hsin Chou, Yu-Lun Chueh, Li-Jen Chen. "Facile synthesis and characterization of high temperature phase FeS2 pyrite nanocrystals," Materials Letters 75 (2012) 152–154.
88. Fang, S. Chuang, K. Takei, H. S. Kim, E. Plis, C.-H. Liu, S. Krishna, Y.-L. Chueh, A. Javey. "Ultrathin-Body, High-Mobility InAsSb-on-Insulator Field-Effect Transistors," IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 33, No. 4, April 2012.
87. Szu-Ying Chen, Yu-Ting Yen, Yi-Yang Chen, Chain-Shu Hsu, Yu-Lun Chueh and Lih-Juann Chen. "Large scale two-dimensional nanobowl array high efficiency polymer solar cell," RSC Adv., 2012, 2, 1314-1317.
86. Duc Dung Nguyen, Nyan-Hwa Tai, Szu-Ying Chen and Yu-Lun Chueh. "Controlled growth of carbon nanotube–graphene hybrid materials for flexible and transparent conductors and electron field emitters," Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 632-638.