Disclaimer: The above PDF files are for educational and personal use only and are subject to their respective publisher's copyrights.
184. Shih-Chen Chen, Kaung-Hsiung Wu, Jia-Xing Li, Atsushi Yabushita, Shih-Han Tang, Chih Wei Luo†, Jenh-Yih Juang, Hao-Chung Kuo, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “In-Situ Probing Plasmonic Energy Transfer in Cu(In, Ga)Se2 Solar Cells by Ultrabroadband Femtosecond Pump-Probe Spectroscopy” Scientific reports 5 (2015): 18354-18354.
183. Hsu-Sheng Tsai, Yu-Ze Chen, Henry Medina, Teng-Yu Su, Ta-Shun Chou, Yi-Hsuan Chen, Jenq-Horng Liang, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Direct Formation of large-scale multi-layered Germanene on Si Substrate” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2015,17, 21389-21393.
182. Rajesh Madhu, Vediyappan Veeramani, Shen-Ming Chen, Arumugam Manikandan, An-Ya Lo, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Honeycomb-like Porous Carbon-Cobalt Oxide Nanocomposite for High-Performance Enzymeless Glucose Sensor and Supercapacitor Applications” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7 (29), pp 15812–15820.
181. Sheng-Chieh Liao, Yong-Lun Chen, Wei-Cheng Kuo, Jeffrey Cheung, Wei-Cheng Wang, Xuan Cheng, Yi-Ying Chin, Yu-Ze Chen, Heng-Jui Liu, Hong-Ji Lin, Chien-Te Chen, Jeng-Yih Juang, Yu-Lun Chueh, Valanoor Nagarajan, Ying-Hao Chu, and Chih-Huang Lai, “Self-assembled epitaxial core-shell nanocrystal with tunable magnetic anisotropy”, Small, Volume 11, Issue 33, September 2, 2015, Pages 4117–4122.
180. Tung-Han Yang , Yeu-Wei Harn, Li-De Huang, Ming-Yang Pan, Wen-Chun Yen, Miao-Chun Chen, Chun-Cheng Lin, Pei-Kuen Wei, Yu-Lun Chueh, and Jenn-Ming Wu, “Fully integrated Ag nanoparticles/ZnO nanorods/graphene heterostructured photocatalysts for efficient conversion of solar to chemical energy” Journal of Catalysis, 329 (2015) 167–176
179. Hsu-Sheng Tsai, Chih-Chung Lai, Ching-Hung Hsiao, Henry Medina, Teng-Yu Su, Hao Ouyang, Tai-Hsiang Chen, Jenq-Horng Liang, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Plasma-Assisted Synthesis of High Mobility Atomically-Layered Violet Phosphorus” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7 (25), pp 13723–13727.
178. Chia-Wei Chen, Hung-Wei Tsai, Tsung-Ta Wu, Yu-Ting Yen, Yi-Chung Wang, Cheng-Hung Hsu, Wen-Chi Tsai, Hsu-Sheng Tsai , Chang-Hong Shen. Jia-Min Shieh and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Enhanced Solar Performance of Chemical Bath Deposited -Zn(O,S)/Cu(In, Ga)Se2 Solar Cell via Interface Engineering by Wet Soaking Process” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015,3, 14985-14990.
177. Chih-Chung Lai, Chung-Han Lu, Chia-Kai Lin, Hsuan-Chu Chen, Fan-Gang Tseng, Yu-Lun Chueh, “Electrical charge-induced selective ion permeation in HfO2/porous nickel silicide hierarchical structures”, RSC Advance, 2015, 5, 47294-47299.
176. Jian-Shiou Huang, Yung-Chang Lin, Hung-Wei Tsai, Wen-Chun Yen, Chia-Wei Chen, Chi-Yuan Lee, Tsung-Shune Chin, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Bias polarity-induced transformation of point contact resistive switching memory from single transparent conductive metal oxide layer” Advance electronic materials, Volume 1, Issue 8, August 2015.
175. Yu-Ting Yen, Chia-Wei Chen, Ming Fang, Yu-Ze Chen, Chih-Chung Lai,
Cheng-Hung Hsu, Yi-Chung Wang, Hao Lin, Chang-Hong Shen, Jia-Min Shieh,
Johnny C. Ho, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Thermoplasmonics-Assisted Nanoheterostructured Au-decorated CuInS2 Nanoparticles: Matching Solar Spectrum Absorption and its Application on Selective Distillation of Non-polar Solvent Systems by Thermal Solar Energy" Nano Energy, Volume 15, July 2015, Pages 470–478.
174. Yu-Ze Chen, Henry Medina, Teng-Yu Su, Jian-Guang Li, Kai-Yuan Cheng, Po-Wen Chiu, and Yu-Lun Chueh “Ultrafast and Low Temperature Synthesis of Highly Crystalline and Patternable Few-Layers Tungsten Diselenide by Laser Irradiation Assisted-Selenization Process” ACS NANO, 2015, 9 (4), pp 4346–4353.
173. Hung-Wei Tsai, Alireza Yaghoubi, Tsung-Cheng Chan, Chun-Chieh Wang, Wei-Ting Liu, Chien-Neng Liao, Shih-Yuan Lu, Lih-Juann Chen, and Yu-Lun Chueh* “Electrochemical Synthesis of Ultrafast and Gram-Scale Surfactant-free Tellurium Nanowires by Gas-Solid Transformation and its Applications on Supercapacitor Electrode and P-doping of Graphene Transistor” Nanosacle, 2015,5, 28454-28459.
172. Hung-Chiao Lin, Yu-Ze Chen, Yi-Chung Wang, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “The Essential Role of Cu Vapor for the Self-limit Graphene via Cu-catalytic CVD Method” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2015, 119 (12), pp 6835–6842
171. Yu-Ze Chen, Henry Medina, Hung-Wei Tsai, Yi-Chung Wang, Yu-Ting Yen, Arumugam Manikandan, and Yu-Lun Chueh “Low Temperature Growth of Graphene on Glass by Carbon-Enclosed Chemical Vapor Deposition Process and Its Application as Transparent Electrode” Chemistry of Materials, 2015, 27 (5), pp 1646–1655.
170. Yi-Chung Wang, Hsiang-Ying Cheng, Yu-Ting Yen, Tsung-Ta Wu, Cheng-Hung Hsu, Hung-Wei Tsai, Chang-Hong Shen, Jia-Min Shieh, and Yu-Lun Chueh “Large-Scale Micro- and Nano-patterns of Cu(In, Ga)Se2 Thin Film Solar Cells by Mold-Assisted Chemical Etching Process” ACS NANO, 2015, 9 (4), pp 3907–3916.
169. Nithin Devarajulu Palavalli, Alireza Yaghoubi, Chih-Chung Lai, Chin-Che Tin, Ali Javey and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Catalyst-dependent morphological evolution by interfacial stress in crystalline-amorphous core-shell germanium nanowires” RSC Advances, 2015,5, 28454-28459
168. Yu-Ze Chen, Henry Medina, Hung-Chiao Lin, Hung-Wei Tsai, Teng-Yu Su, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Large-Scale and Patternable Graphene: Direct Transformation of Amorphous Carbon Film into Graphene/Graphite on Insulators via Cu mediation engineering and its Application on All-Carbon based Device” Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 1678-1687. Selected as the front cover.
167. Yu-Ting Yen, Yi-Chung Wang, Chia-Wei Chen, Hung-Wei Tsai, Yu-Ze Chen, Fan Hu and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Self-Organized Antireflection CuIn(S,Se)2 Nano-protrusions on Flexible Substrate by Ion Erosion based on CuInS2 Nanocrystal Precursor Inks” Applied Surface Science, Available online 2 January 2015
166. Chih-Chung Lai, Chia-Jung Chang, Yu-Sheng Huang, Wen-Chih Chang, Fan-Gang Tseng, and Yu-Lun Chueh “Desalination of Saline Water by nanochannel arrays via Manipulation of Electrical Double Laye” Nano Energy,Volume 12, March 2015, Pages 394–400
165.Tania Roy, Mahmut Tosun1, Xi Cao, Hui Fang, Der-Hsien Lien, Peida Zhao, Yu-Ze Chen, Yu-Lun Chueh, Jing Guo, and Ali Javey, “Dual-Gated MoS2/WSe2 van der Waals Tunnel Diodes and Transistors” ACS NANO, 2015 Feb 24;9(2):2071-9.
164.Henry Medina, Chih-Chi Huang, Hung-Chiao Lin, Yu-Hsian Huang, Yu-Ze Chen, Wen-Chun Yen, and Yu-Lun Chueh, “Ultrafast Graphene Growth on Insulators via Metal-Catalyzed Crystallization by Laser Irradiation Process: From Laser Selection, Thickness control to Direct Patterned Graphene Utilizing Controlled Layer Segregation Process” 10.1002/smll.201403463